- Personalized management and communication
- A rigorous process of accreditation
- The flexibility to quickly adjust your portfolio to market changes
- Fees tailored to your portfolio
Our expertise is second to none. We will give you peace of mind with our comprehensive financial planning platform, personalized solutions and exceptional service.
Our specialty: Making it easier for you to manage your finances, no matter what your needs, goals or situation are.
Our wide range of services allows us to tailor our recommendations to each profile and work together to find the best solution for you.
Our team believes being patient and acquiring high-quality investments are the keys to long-term financial success. Our approach is aligned with National Bank Financial - Wealth Management's commitment to meeting all of our clients' needs.
Whether you are a client or a prospect, and whatever your financial management needs, we are here to offer you personalized support.
Our team is dedicated to contributing to your financial success. We'll find solutions to help you achieve your goals.
What is a Portfolio Manager?
• A Portfolio Manager is an investment professional certified by securities regulators who has Discretionary Management authority. To be a Portfolio Manager, Wealth Advisors must meet strict criteria in terms of education and overall investment experience.
What’s the difference between a Wealth Advisor and a Wealth Advisor who also is a Portfolio Manager?
• The main difference is that Portfolio Managers who have received Portfolio Management training recognized by regulatory authorities, are able to make discretionary decisions on a client’s account in order not to miss out on any market opportunities. This personalized discretionary management, reserved for wealthy and institutional clients, is offered at National Bank Financial through Wealth Advisors who are also Portfolio Managers.
I am one of the Wealth Advisors in Canada who has attained the status as Portfolio Manager. As such I am able to manage portfolio’s on a discretionary basis. The discretionary structure has tremendous advantages:
To assist in Portfolio Modeling, I utilize a comprehensive, disciplined institutional equity strategy software called MORNINGSTAR CPMS INSTITUTIONAL EQUITY STRATEGY SOFTWARE.
This rigorous high quality software program allows me to build, track and customize my models. Data is updated daily using powerful filtering tools taking into account thousands of variables to rank companies across North American Markets.