Simon joined Bryan at NBF in 2001, and he became a partner in 2004.
He was educated at the University of Victoria where he earned a degree
in Economics and History. Simon has earned the professional
designation of Certified Investment Manager and is also Options
Licensed. He specializes in analysis and developing trading
strategies. Simon's wife, Stacy, is on the Board of Directors for The
Canadian Cancer Society's annual event, The Daffodil Ball. He has also
actively participated and continues to support the United Way and The
Ride to Conquer Cancer.
- 2009 & 2010 - Received Investment Advisor of the Year,
West Coast Region, and was a finalist for the National Advisor of
- 2010 - Received the Portfolio Management
Excellence Award. This award is based on performance and
risk-adjusted returns over three consecutive years. It is bestowed
on an annual basis and recognizes Investment Advisors who have
demonstrated excellence in managing their clients’ assets.
- 2012 – Received the Regional Award for Best Asset Growth.
- 2013 - Wealth Management Excellence of the Year Award: British
- 2014 - Award of Excellence Team of the Year,