1. What is the minimum investment required to work with your team?
> The minimum investment required is $1,000,000 for our institutional clients.
2. Which currencies does the Treasury Advisors group manage?
> We manage both CAD and USD funds for our clients. For foreign exchange, we transact in all major currencies.
3. How long does the account opening process take?
> Depending on the complexity of your organizations structure it can take between 2-5 business days. Most accounts are opened in 2-3 days.
4. Does National Bank offer online access so I can see my accounts?
> Yes. You will have online access to see your holdings, transactions, statements and trade confirmations. We can add multiple online users to the account.
5. What is your management fee?
> Our fees/commission are 0.20% and less. We believe in complete transparency and will disclose our fees to you. Rates that we propose to our clients are always net of fees.
6. What is the ideal client of the Treasury Advisors Group?
> Our ideal client is risk adverse and either a public corporation, municipality, university, or charitalbe organization looking to earn a higher yield on cash and investments.